Agent Resource Center
We have several essential tools available for agents to utilize to help the process of doing business starting with an online training site that teaches the A-Zs of Final Expense and Mortgage Protection. We want to make sure you have as many resources available at your disposal so you don't have to go out and pay for them yourself. Our agent resource center is packed with sales and training resources to help you perfect your craft, quoting tools to make it easier for you to accurately quote your clients, sales and marketing ideas to help you prospect, and hours of recorded training videos that you can watch at your leisure., plus access to a weekly live training call. If you are a new agent or existing agent that hasn't registered yet, you will have to register for the new Agent Resource Center.
What's In The Agent Resource Center
Our agent training/resource site has been moved. If you have not already done so, you will need to register for the new training/resource site. This new site brings an A-Z training university for Final Expense, Mortgage Protection, IULs, and Annuities.
All of the final expense and iPipeline quoting tools are on this new site as well. Please let us know if you have any questions on how to register.more
At Niche Market Insurers, we have several online quoting resources available to our agents to help get accurate quotes for your clients. Click through any of the links below to use the agent tools we have available in our Agent Resource Center. (These tools require a valid login).
- Final Expense Life Insurance Quotes - Use our final expense quote engine to accurately quote your clients with the top final expense carriers we use. Use this from your desk or from our website on your...
We understand that leads are the lifeblood of the insurance industry and most agents want to work leads. We have secured exclusive discounts with our preferred lead vendors to bring you better prices than you could get buying direct. Each lead vendor we have listed has been properly vetted to make sure they aren't crooks or fly by night lead generation companies. We have vendors that provide leads at all price points to fit any agent's budget.
Click the links below to learn more about the different types of leads we have:
We have several online training resources available for our agents to use. Prerecorded audio and video training to help in your sales development as an insurance agent. These resources will help you with getting into more homes, presenting while you are in the home and post sale follow up. When it comes to your business as an independent life insurance agent we want to make sure you know how to manage your business from start to finish.more
Live webinar training is a staple to any successful insurance career. You have to be willing to invest the time in educating yourself on sales techniques, carrier and product knowledge, and just insurance training in general. Whether you are doing this via our live webinars or through webinars the carriers are hosting, it is an essential key to your success. You also have access to our library of webinar archives that we've conducted over the years.more
How to Get Access
- Click the "Registration Button" below for access to the new training/marketing site.
- Fill out all of the information on the registration form.
- Once you fill out the registration form, you will need to sign the Legacy Life agent agreement (This is not a contracting agreement; all carrier contracting is still completed through NMI). This agreement basically says that You, as an independent contractor, agree not to take any of the information from the site and use it as your own.
- Once you have filled out the registration form and signed the agent agreement, you will receive an email within 24-48 hours with your username and password to access the training site.
- If you have any questions, please give us a call.
"There are two ways of spreading light...to be the candle, or the mirror that reflects it."