Whether you are a seasoned veteran or newly licensed agent looking for a better career opportunity or someone who is considering the insurance industry for the first time, we’re here to help you be successful. Our Senior Insurance Advisors work with clients advising them on Final Expense, Medicare Products and Hospital Indemnity Plans to help protect the things they value most; their family, their health, and their legacy.
We’re looking for a select group of leaders with an entrepreneurial spirit that strives for success at the highest levels to join our team of Senior Insurance Advisors.
Why Work with Us?
- Run your own business, set your schedule.
- Training and support – all our Senior Insurance Advisors receive excellent training, home office support, and opportunities to attend advanced professional/personal training academies.
- An excellent competitive first year and renewal compensation plan with unlimited earning potential. Your performance determines your how much money you make and how far you take your career.
- Leadership and management opportunities are available.
Our Senior Insurance Advisors:
- Sell competitive products with top-rated carriers with excellent first year and renewal commissions.
- Have a clear career path with attainable promotions and management opportunities.
- Receive ongoing training and support.
- Receive monthly lead incentives for meeting production goals.
- Can receive fast start bonuses during the first 90 days.
- Incentive trips to world-class destinations for meeting production goals.
- Can build an agency duplicating our sales and marketing program.
- A competitive first year and renewal commissions.
- Pathway to make a six-figure first-year commission income within the next 12-18 months and a six-figure renewal income within 24-48 months.
- Work in a proven sales and marketing system with opportunities for promotions and growth.
- World-class training and development both professionally and personally.
- Present and sell life and health insurance policies to new and existing clients.
- Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' needs.
- Resolve client inquiries and complaints.
- Expand business reach through networking techniques.
- Comply with insurance standards and regulations.
- Track and identify areas of improvement.
- Must have a valid state issued life and health insurance license or be willing to obtain one within first 30 days.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Previous experience in insurance, sales, customer service, or other related fields.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
If you are interested in becoming a Senior Insurance Advisor or want to learn more, please apply. Fill out the form below. Only serious inquiries need to apply.