Travel back in time to the Islands of Malta April 25 - 30, 2019 with United Home Life. United Home Life's destination incentive trip for 2019 is to the Islands of Malta. The qualification period runs from January 1, 2018, through December 31, 2018. Click the link below to get more information about UHL's destination incentive trip and qualification details.
Some Facts About Malta:
- It's an archipelago but only the three largest islands are inhabited (Malta, Gozo, and Comino).
- It has a rich history stretching back to 5200 BC.
- It's a member of the European Union, the United Nations, and a member state of the British Commonwealth of Nations.
- King George VI of the United Kingdom awarded Malta the George Cross for the then-British colony's bravery during World War II. This cross appears on Malta's national flag which is white and red.
- The Knights Hospitallers of St John gave one of Malta's best-known symbols to the world: the eight-pointed Maltese Cross. It is today, the symbol of the Sovereign Military Order Of Malta.
- Situated in the central Mediterranean, it is north of Libya, east of Tunisia, and south of Italy.
- The official language is English and Maltese is its national language.